Hey Dolls! Sorry for the late video, I promise I’ll upload more videos soon. Please comment below if you have any requests and/or questions. I know the swatches weren’t clear, so I’ll upload pictures of them asap.
Products Mentioned:
BH Cosmetics 120 palette 3rd edition
BH Cosmetics San Francisco Palette
Bh Cosmetics 24 piece brush kit
Milani Baked Blushes: Lumineso, Corallista, Bellisimo Bronze
L’oreal Infalliable eyeshadow: Iced Latte, Amber Rush
Maybelline Color Tattoo: Inked in Pink
Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighter: Beige
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Shade 315
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Shade 35
MAC Paint Pot: Painterly
NYX Matte Bronze: Deep Tan
NYX Matte Finishing Powder: light/medium
Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner
Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser
Check out my new favorite makeup store BH Cosmetics HERE