Tuesday 1 April 2014

GLOSSYBOX US JANUARY 2014 REVIEW


Hello Ladies! I have always heard about monthly beauty subscriptions but I never tried them, this year I decided to try one out just to see if it was worth it. There are many subscriptions to choose from, some of the most popular being Ipsy, BeautyArmy and Birchbox. They all vary in prices and product selections, however I decided that Glossybox was the right fit for me. You simply sign up on their website www.glossybox.com and do a short quiz, which helps determine your product preferences and then you get send a box of beauty products (some trial sized, some full sized) for the price of $21 USD monthly. You can also sign up for a 3 month, 6 month and annual plan. Cancellation is free and instantaneous so if you’re not happy you can cancel immediately. Shipping is always free and most states are tax free, some exclusions apply.



So onto my purchase…I live outside of the US so I had the box shipped to my Skybox and then shipped to me (it cost an additional $20 USD through customs which is why I decided to cancel).
The packing is very cute; the box can be re-used for storage or even as a gift box. They include a card listing the items included in the box and what the full sized product costs. In my box I got: 1) A mini beauty blender & cleaning soap 2) A Vichy moisturizer for dry skin 3) Toni & Guy Sea Salt Spray 4) BCBG Perfume Sample and 5) Mineral Blush






Overall I was pleased with my box, the perfume size was quite large, the beauty blender will be useful for my under eye concealer, and the sea salt spray worked really well and smelled great. However the blush was too light for my skin tone and I have oily skin, so the Vichy cream would not be useful for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!