Monday 13 May 2013

April 2013 Favorite Drugstore Products



We've all been there, you walk into the drugstore and you see a million different products, but you're not quite sure what to pick up. In this video I'm sharing with you my drugstore favorites for the month of April, they are all affordable and hopefully it takes some of the guess work out of your next drugstore makeup haul! 

Products mentioned:

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: Medium



Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascaras: Black

Volum' Express® The Rocket™ Washable Mascara


Maybelline Baby Lips: Pink Punch

Baby Lips


Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain: Honey, Smitten, Romantic
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable™ Balm Stain

Comment below if you've tried any of these products or have any April Favorites of your own!

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try BB cream! Have you tried the Garnier one as well? I've heard great reviews on it and wanted to get it soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I haven't tried the Garnier one yet, the Maybelline BB cream is the most affordable option so if you don't want to spend a lot, but want to try one, I'd recommend it. I just bought the L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream and it's nice as well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!