Monday 18 March 2013

Sneak Peek: My Shoe Collection

I love shoes. There I said it. What's wrong with loving shoes? I mean they are beautiful, the right pair of shoes can add instant length to your otherwise short legs (my daily dilemma as a 5ft 3" gal) Anyway, without sounding too much like a shopaholic (did i mention that I watch "Confessions of a shopaholic" over the weekend?) Awesome movie. Anyway back on track here...so I am blessed enough to have a entire bedroom devoted to my clothes, shoes etc. and that's where I get dressed..it's such an amazing feeling to have a space of your own and let your prized possessions put on display as they very well deserve to be.

I used an old shelving unit as my shoe rack, you can also use a bookshelf. I plan on taking more photos of my dressing room, but here's a sneak peak of my shoe collection




The brands range from Jessica Simpson (one of my favorite brands because they are super comfortable) to Nine West, Charlotte Russe and other unknown brands. To be honest, I choose shoes based on comfort and style, it doesn't matter to me if it's $300 or $100...a true fashionista can rock a look wearing a pair of Louboutins ( I hope to own one one day) or pumps from Payless. It's about style, not the price tag or the brand. Don't get me wrong though, there are many reasons why brands are priced the way that they are and I would choose brands such a Jessica Simpson and Nine West because of the comfort and durability. For work, that's a priority for me. It all depends on your budget, don't end up in debt or buying a pair of shoes that's the equivalent of one month's rent. Prioritize, and try to shop prudently.

If you would like to see more pictures of my dressing room please leave a comment below!

xoxo
TriniStargirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!