Monday 18 March 2013

Another Day to Die Hard

Hey guys! So I've finally decided (after a long deliberation)to post up pictures of my outfits! They are headless shots (haven't quite summed up the courage to put my face on a blog) but, here's my most recent outfit. I wore this ensemble to go to the movies to see Another Day to Die Hard (Die Hard 5) it was a typical sunny Sunday in the Caribbean and the coral top was inspired my new nail polish (shown below)!

Hope you like the look and if you would like to see more outfit posts let me know :-)



Inner Top: Charlotte Russe
White Jacket: Charlotte Russe
Skinny Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Nine West (they're actually wedges)
Bag: Michael Kors Here
Watch: Michael Kors
Studded Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Charlotte Russe



Can't quite see it here but my nails are a shade of peachy coral 
Sinful Colors: Island Coral 
What kind of outfits would you like to see?

xoxo
Trinistargirl

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Coral looks amazing against your skin tone! X

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!