Thursday 6 December 2012

Celebrities Christmas Shopping Looks Dec 2012

I apologize for the lack of posts during the last month, I had several personal challenges to face including the passing of two of my loved ones. But, I am determined to continue on as hard as it may be.

I also got a chance to get some Christmas shopping done over Thanksgiving weekend, the words "retail therapy" actually made sense for the first time. I got my hands on many of the items on my wishlist including a lovely pair of red pants, a denim cropped jacket with gold embellishments, tweed blazers, and a pair of black ankle booties and the best part is....*drum roll please* they were all on SALE!!!

I'll post about those purchases and looks that I'll use to inspire my new outfits later on. Today I'm just going to highlight some of my favorite pictures of celebrities going about their merry way this holiday season...to inspire you to dress up and feel the Christmas Spirit as you run your errands and do your shopping.

First up, the gorgeous couple Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder shop for a Christmas tree both decked in American Eagle Apparel from head to toe. I love when celebrities decide to wear clothing us "normal people" can afford and possibly mimic if we so desire. Nina's jacket is currently on sale at here for $99!

 
 

Post baby Hilary Duff does some Christmas Shopping while wearing a trendy denim jacket with leather sleeves, leggings and some ballet flats.

Photo courtesy of www.JustJared.com
Jennifer Lopez and her boyfriend Casper Smart hold hands as they leave their hotel together on Thursday (December 6) in Perth, Australia. JLO wears a comfy oversized cropped tee, scarf, boyfriend jeans and red lipstick to glam it up.


 
 
Miranda Kerr struts her stuff in New York with her favorite accesories, her puppy, black handbag and leopard flats.



Miranda Kerr was also spotted in a trench coat while leaving her apartment building on Wednesday (December 5) in New York City. She's wearing the same leopard flats, black bag but no puppy this time.


Miranda's fellow Victoria’s Secret Angel Lily Aldridge was spotted leaving her hotel in this classic ensemble.



 Hope you enjoy you Holiday Shopping!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!