Tuesday 1 April 2014

PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS 2014 FASHION REVIEW

PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS 2014 FASHION REVIEW

The People’s Choice Awards 2014 were held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Wednesday (January 8) in Los Angeles, there were so many looks that I loved but I narrowed it down to a few based on the fact that I thought they were fresh new looks which I think would spark trends in the months to come.

Pop Of Cobalt
This beautiful shade of blue seemed to survive 2013 and transitioned into the 2014 red carpet and I have to say that I’m extremely happy about that because I find it a universally flattering color and appropriate all year long.

kaley cuoco wins favorite comedic tv actress at pcas 01
kaley cuoco
allison williams peoples choice awards 2014 red carpet 05
Navy Blue also made a comeback with looks by  both Sandra Bullock and Stephen Amell.
sandra bullock peoples choice awards 2014 red carpet 03
sandra bullock

stephen amell presenter at peoples choice awards 2014 01
stephen amell
All White Everything
There’s nothing more beautiful than Classic White done right, and these ladies definitely hit it out of he park with these white ensembles, a trend I think we’ll be seeing a lot more of in 2014.
jennifer hudson peoples choice awards 2014 red carpet 01
jennifer hudson

jessica alba peoples choice awards 2014 red carpet 01
jessica alba
adelaide kane people choice awards 2014 red carpet 05
adelaide kane
Even though Naya Rivera’s dress isn’t all white, it’s a combination of classic neutrals with a modern flair in the hemline.
naya rivera goes blonde at peoples choice awards 2014 03
naya rivera
Shiny Sequins
I love sequins if it’s done right, Nina Dobrev’s gown looks futuristic, edgy but glamorous with the added element of sequins. Anna Farris does an all sequin and nude pant and blouse and I love it however I think the color washes her out a bit, maybe if it was on a darker skin tone like Jennifer Lopez, the true beauty of the outfit would shine through.
nina dobrev peoples choice awards 2014 red carpet 03
nina dobrev
anna faris allison janney peoples choice awards 2014 03
anna faris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!