Look For Less: Kim Kardashian Inspired Outfit

LOOK FOR LESS: KIM KARDASHIAN INSPIRED OUTFIT

Hellooooo lovely ladies, I hope you had a great weekend! On Sunday my husband and I decided to go for dinner and a movie (Percy Jackson & the Sea of creatures). I picked up a cute medium washed denim vest a few weeks ago and my outfit was inspired by this “oldie but goodie” photo of Kim K in similar styled denim vest. I’m no model but I thought I’d show you how easy it was to get this look for less!
Kim K’s Look:

My Version
DSC_0931
Outfit Details:
Denim Vest: J Jay’s Clothing Shop (Trinidad)
White Tank: H&M
Black Jeggings: Express
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: Pandora
DSC_0941
I love the detailing on this jacket, the silver studs on the shoulder and lace panel in the back is a perfect balance of edgy and girly.
DSC_0927
For the makeup I decided to go neutral and stick to a nude glossy lip, winged liner and rosy cheeks.
DSC_0938
If you want to see more” looks for less”or outfit posts please comment below!