Hey Guys! Check out my latest VLOG post, a Kim Kardashian inspired makeup look. Now, I know a lot of people dislike Kim and the Kardashians, but with respect to her makeup, it’s one of the most searched makeup tutorials on YouTube.
Check it out and let me know what you think! I tried using a camera this time instead of the iPad so hopefully the video quality & audio is improved. I’m still working on all the details, like the echo etc. but I do hope you enjoy.


Remember to Subscribe to my channel for more videos, “Like” my Facebook Page for updates on fashion and  beauty trends and deals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Ecyg9Y0_8&list=UUxU_GP6_-tRoitMLeXW8N7Q


Products Used:
Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer
Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation Shade: Golden Tan
Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighter & Concealer shade: Nude
MAC Cosmetics Bronzing Powder: Solar Riche
NARS Blush: Orgasm
MAC Fluid Line: BlackTrack
L’oreal True Match Powder Shade: W6
Sacha Cosmetics Fix It Eye Primer Shade: Beige
NYX Wicked Dreams Palette
Physician’s Formula Baked Eye Shadow
L’oreal True Match Concealer Shade: W 4-5 Light/Medium
Maybelline One by One Volum’ Express Mascara: Very Black
Sacha Cosmetics Fix It Spray
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick: Fuchsia Fever
Brushes:
MAC 130 Foundation Brush
Sephora Blush Brush
MAC 224 tapered blending brush
MAC 252 large eye shadow brush
Smudge Brush (included in the NYX Wicked Palette)
Perfection Blending & Blush Duo Brush
Sephora angled brush
***Check out my Fashion Blog: www.trinistargirl.blogspot.com
***Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriniStarGirl1
***Follow me on Instagram: @Trinistargirl101
***”LIKE” my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/TriniStarGirl101
DISCLAIMER: **I do not own the rights to this music**
Sade “I Never Thought I’d See The Day” (Fapples 2013 Remix)
Check out Scorpio Jin for more awesome music!
Website: www.scorpiojin.com
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/scorpiojin1
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ScorpioJin