Monday 6 May 2013

How To: Contour & Highlight Makeup Tutorial




Every week I post a poll on my Facebook Page (you can check it out HERE) and the most requested video was a contour and highlight tutorial. I used my MAC bronzing powder because I personally don't like a heavy contour, however you can use any foundation that's a few shades darker than your regular shade (I also know L'Oreal has a line of True Match bronzers). The highlighter & concealer I use can be substituted for MAC's Prep & prime highlighter if you feel like splurging. 

I apologize for the camera not focusing on the products, I got a new camera (NIKON D3100) and I'm trying to figure out how to use it, so please bear with me. Any tips & tricks would be greatly appreciated.

A step by step tutorial on how I contour & highlight. Don't forget to click that "SUBSCRIBE" button & give a "THUMBS UP" if you like the video. 




Products used:
L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation W6 Sun Beige
L'oreal True Match Powder W 6 Sun Beige
Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighter & Concealer Shade: Nude
MAC Bronzing Powder: Solar Richer
NARS Blush: Orgasm
Maybelline "The Rocket" Mascara: Black 
ELF eye shadow duo (it doesn't have the product number on it sorry!)
NYX Eye Shadow: Sunset Ray 85A
MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner: Blacktrack
Maybelline Baby Lips: Pink Punch
MAC Lipstick: Vegas Volt (my favorite coral lipstick)

Brushes/Tools used:
Beauty Blender (damp)
MAC 130 Foundation Brush
MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush
MAC 233 Eye shadow Brush
Sephora Blush Brush
Sephora Angled Brush

Check out my new favorite makeup store BH Cosmetics! Review, Haul & Tutorials coming soon!

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=vYKjHLphry8&subid=&offerid=245437.1&type=10&tmpid=9261&RD_PARM1=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.bhcosmetics.com%252Fbig-sale


**** Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/TriniStarGirl1
**** Follow me on Instagram: @Trinistargirl101
**** "LIKE" my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/TriniStarGirl101

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!