Monday 8 April 2013

My YouTube Debut!





Hey Guys! Check out my first YouTube Video featuring my favorite drugstore products. Stay tuned for more videos! I'll be posting a new video every week on makeup, beauty, fashion & more. If you like the video and you want to see more please subscribe to my page and/or "LIKE" my Facebook page Trinistargirl. 




A quick list of my favorite drugstore makeup &beauty products! Products mentioned:


L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation, Powder: W6 Sun Beige
L'oreal True Match Concealer: W4-5
L'oreal Hair Spray: Ever Style
John Freida Shine Shock: Brilliant Brunette
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: Blackest Black
Physician's Formula Botanical Bronzer: SunnyBunch
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain: Lovesick
NYX 5 Color Eyeshadow: Caribbean Collection St Marteen 02
Sacha Cosmetics FixIt Eye Primer: Beige
Clean&Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer

If you have any questions or requests please let me know!!

xoxo
TriniStarGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!