Monday 29 April 2013

Gold & Brown Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial


Hi Dolls! This tutorial features a gold & brown smokey eye look using the Urban Decay Naked Palette. If you don't have that palette, I've listed the shades in the video (and below) so you can use similar colors. Hope you like it!




Eye shadow Guide:
Half Baked- Gold
Smog- Bronze
Darkhorse- Dark Brown
Creep- Black (Matte)
Virgin- Iridescent Pink
Buck - Medium Brown (Matte)

Product List:
L'oreal True Match (liquid foundation, concealer & powder): W6 Sun Beige
L'oreal Carbon Black Le Kohl Pencil
NYX Matte Lipstick: Natural MLS09 (one my FAV lipsticks)
Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Flared Mascara: Very Black
NARS Blush- Orgasm

Brushes/Tools:
MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush
MAC 217 Blending Brush
MAC 239 Eyeshadow Brush
MAC 219 Pencil Brush
Precision Blending & Blush Duo Brush


**DISCLAIMER** I do not own the rights to this music!
Fanick - A Pleasure (E!t Remix)
Listen to it here: https://soundcloud.com/eit/fanick-a-pleasure-e-t-remix

***CONNECT WITH ME:
Follow me on Twitter
www.twitter.com/Trinistargirl1

"Like" my Facebook page for beauty & fashion updates, vote on the next video & more!
www.facebook.com/Trinistargirl101

Follow me on Instagram
@TriniStargirl101

Follow & Subscribe to me on KEEK! (I just joined!)
www.keek.com/Trinistargirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!