Thursday 6 September 2012

Sorry!!!

Ok so I've been seriously neglecting my blog these past couple months. With vacations, an influx of family members and an assortment of other issues, I barely had time to breathe. Although I must admit I did have time to shop!

My trip to Tampa in June 2012 was great, seeing old friends and visiting my favorite stores. After living there for 7+ years, Tampa has become a sort of home away from home for me. Don't get me wrong, island life is always enticing and Trinidad can be described as island paradise.

Anyway, I've been contemplating whether I should follow in the footsteps of the many fashion bloggers out there and start taking weekly photos of myself and my outfits. What do you think?

My latest obession? Coral..I love coral...i just ordered a coral blazer from charlotterusse.com and I can't wait to hold it in my arms :-) Here are some ways I plan on rocking my coral blazer...




Over a dress like Kourtney Kardashian
 

 
with shorts
 
with cobalt
 
 
with my new white lace dress
 

I'm also dying to get my hands on a pair of coral jeans...but that'll have to wait. What do you pair your coral pieces with?

Xoxo

Stef

2 comments:

  1. Do outfits of the day and night when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see some outfit posts! Your posts feature a lot of bold color and I would love to see how you integrate that into your own personal style. Great blog! X

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!