Thursday 24 November 2011

American Music Awards

So there are a lot of mixed reviews about the best and worst dressed at the 2011 American Music Awards held on Sunday November 20th at the Nokia Theatre LA Live in California. Here's my personal top 5 picks for the best dressed females:

 No. 5

Selena Gomez in a Giorgio Armani plunging satin gown

No.4

Jennifer Morrison in a Temperley London Spring 2012 dress


No. 3 

Sarah Hyland in a Nikki Rich rise and fall multi-coloured ombre silk gown.
I liked both dresses but the Nikki Rich dress to the right is my pick



No. 2

Taylor Swift in a Reem Acra Spring 2012 gown

And my number one pick for the 2011 AMA's is..(drum roll please)...
 
 No. 1


Jennifer Lopez in a Zuhair Murad Couture Fall 2011 gown



Although some critics say that this dress was too risque, I think she looked stunning and embodied a true high fashion diva. So what if she's showing some skin? Like people always say "if you have it, flaunt it" and post divorce (number 4?) she looks rocking. You get a thumbs up from me Ms Jenny from the block.


Which was your favorite look for the 2011 AMA?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!